Thank You letter to President Donald Trump

Dear President Trump,


I know that since you have become president you have a lot of critics and haters always trying to tear you down. It comes with the territory of being in your position. Men in position of power will always be questioned. Always second guessed.

You have your supporters have handled criticism. Pushed back. They have fought for you. Clawed, scratched and done everything to protect you.

I am not one of your supporters. I disagree with most of your policies. Your personality is abrasive and I believe you confuse aggression with strength. These tactics have made you a billionaire but they do not serve you well as the leader of a nation.

With all that being said, I would like to thank you. You have lit a fire under this nation to register to vote. To get out and let our voices be heard, so someone like you will never hold the highest office in the land ever again. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change Your Atmosphere

First Post

Movement or Revolution?